Mastering is the final process in any audio production before duplication, and offers a chance for a fresh pair of well-trained ears to make sonic improvements to your audio. Through the diligent use of a large range of processing techniques and a high level of quality control, mastering ensures that your finished product realises its full potential and sounds great on the ever-increasing range of playback devices (hi-fi, radio, iPod, laptop speakers etc). The process also includes cleaning up tops & tails, removing noise and artefacts (such as clicks and pops) where appropriate, ISRC and PQ coding, and adding CD Text.
Get Real Audio provides a competitive CD mastering service using a range of very high quality analogue and digital processing equipment.
Individual or extra tracks: £50 per track
5-track EP: £200
No hidden extra charges.
These rates include:
- One mastering session (allow 5-8 hours for an album), you’re welcome to attend if you wish
- One CD listening copy, or reference audio files, for approval
- One optional unattended tweak session + CD listening copy
- Final quality control check (full listen and error test of final production master / DDP)
One of the following:
- Redbook compliant CD production master and delivery to you, or your chosen duplication house. (Not available with single track mastering)
- DDPi master fileset delivered electronically to your chosen duplication house
PLUS one of the following:
- 16 or 24 Bit WAV files
- Superior sounding mp3 files
We’ll also store your files indefinitely for future re-pressing, and reference in our secure archive.